Watertrak - Electro-Deionization Process
The Electro-deionization process uses electric current to treat (polish) deionized water from RO systems etc., to ultra-pure standards required for many critical applications. EDI’s will replace the conventional Mixed Bed Polishers and provide several advantages including: Lower capital and installation costs. Easier to maintain. No regenerations required. No handling of harsh chemicals. Smaller footprint.
WATERTRAK offers a wide range of sizes, materials of construction and configurations to meet all of your EDI water needs. Aquatech FEDI water units are salt free and do not require external salt dosing. They can be ordered either as a stand-alone unit or integrated into the most complex of deionized water control systems.
- Single skid configuration
- PVC piping
- Conductivity analyzer on feed and product
- Flowmeter on feed, product and concentrate
- Cleaning connections
- Power rectifier for DC power source
- 90% to 95% recovery
- Nema 4 carbon steel box
- Allen Bradley PLC
- High Pressure Boiler Make-up for Power Generation, etc.
- Pharmaceutical WFI
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Process
- Automatic inlet, outlet and recycle valve
- Clean in place skid
- Silica analyzer
- Sodium analyzer
*Consult factory for flows over 550 gpm.
**Size and weight will be determined by total number of modules.
***Sizes and weights shown represent largest quantity.