Watts Premier - Model 261003 - Home Water Pressure Tester by Watts Premier
From Test Equipment
Series 276H300 Hose Connection Gauges are used to test water supply pressures within a distribution system. This gauge will accurately show your home's water pressure - its red indicator hand holds at the highest reading registered for detection of thermal expansion pressure surges. The guage is available in 0 to 300psi (21 bar) pressure rating scale.
- Black enamel steel case
- Kostil polymer window
- Copper alloy Bourdon sensing element
- Tin alloy welding
- 3⁄4' (20 mm) H.T. hose connection
- ASME Type 'B' accuracy
- Approvals: Certified by The Northern Certification Society of Italy (Det Norske Verita Italia S.r.l.)
- Standards: ISO 9002 quality standard
- ASME B40.100
- Working Temperature: 40°F to 140°F (4°C to 60°C
Connect the guage to a hose bib on the outside of your home. Turn on the water and, let it sit for 12 to 24 hours. (You can slso take hourly measurements to determine water pressure throughout the day) Read the red dial which shows 'peak' overnight pressure. This indicates your highest water pressure within the time frame you left the gauge connected.