We-Care - Model AE2050 - Sulphur Dioxide Analyser
The aeris AE2050 Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) Analyser employs pulsed UV fluorescent radiation technology to accurately and reliably measure sulphur dioxide concentrations in ambient air.
By implementing a hydrocarbon kicker, a pulsed UV lamp without any moving parts and a reference detector to compensate for drift the analyser combines exceptional sensitivity and stability with high rejection of potential interfering components.
Measurements are automatically corrected for temperature, pressure and flow changes, have an automated zero check and can be displayed in volumetric or mass concentrations.
The easy access drop down front panel includes a clear, colourful and easy to read built-in data display for trends, averages, status and historical information in numerical and graphical formats. Intuitive menu screens provide clear access to all available options and instrument setup.
The optimum measuring range is automatically selected for the display and RS232 outputs for each parameter. Values are reported as floating point numbers with one part per trillion resolution avoiding range selection.
Extended Memory capacity is incorporated in all aeris® series analysers providing recorded data to be downloaded on site or remotely utilizing MECOMM utility software or any computer terminal program.
- Advanced Signal Handling Resulting In Class Leading Performance
- MCERTS Approved In Accordance With En14212:2012
- Extensive Internal And Removable Storage Capacity
- Full colour tft graphical display.
- Linux based processor for improved system versatility.
- Latest firmware updates can easily be installed using the usb flash memory drive
- Optional built-in o3 generator to provide span checks.
- Intuitive user interface.
- On-board data storage provides data backup and remote analyser data download for analysis,
- Reports and archives.
- System designed around low power 12vdc operation to reduce running costs and optimise operator safety.
- Multi-drop rs232 allows connection of several analysers to logger or direct to remote p.c./software via modem.
- Advanced diagnostics and full remote operation via multi point rs232.
- Drop down front panel for improved service access.
- Internal or external pump for on-site flexibility
- Optional components : 50 pin I/O PCA, sample pump, particulate filter, charcoal scrubber (not 2080), external zero span valves, rack slides & handles
- Optional zero and span (i.z.s) modules : Type:- Internal Permeation Oven. Output:- Single span point based on permeation tube selected. Repeatability:- span is typical ±3% of previous reading.
- Range :
- Display & digital output: Autoranging 0 to 20ppm. Display resolution = O.OOlppm Serial output resolution = Ippt.
- Analogue output: 0-full scale from 0-0.05 ppm to 0-20 ppm with 0, 5, and 10% offset (with optional 50-pin I/O board).
- Autoranging Analogue output: 2 user-specified 0-full scale range values.
- USEPA designated range: Any full scale range between 0-0.05 ppm and 0-1ppm.
- Noise :
- Measurement process: 0.25 ppb or 0.1% of concentration reading, whichever is greater, with Kalman filter algorithm active.
- Analogue interface: 0.25 ppb or 0.1% of analogue output full scale, whichever is greater.
- Sensitivity. Lower detectable limit :
- Measurement process:
- Analogue interface:
- Zero Drift Span Drift : Temperature dependent:
- Response time : Lag time:
- Linearity Error Precision : 11% of full scale (from best straight-line fit). 0.5 ppb or 1% of concentration reading (whichever is greater).
- Sample Flow Rate : Approx. 0.6 l/min
- Ambient Temperature Range : +5°C to +40°C (41°F to 104°F) USEPA designated range: +15°C to +35°C (59°F to 95°F) Relative humidity 10 % to 80 %
- Mains Power Weight : 99 to 132 VAC, or 198 to 264 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz 19.1 kg (complete analyser without internal pump option)
- Dimensions : W43.2cm x H17.8cm x D64.8cm
- User interface. Analogue Output User interface. Digital output : Menu selectable current output of 0-, 2- and 4- 20mA (on DB50 at back panel). Optional jumper selectable voltage output with 50 pin connector board of 100 mV, IV, 5V, and 10V, with menu selectable zero offset of 0, 5%, or 10%. Multi-drop RS232 port shared between analysers for data, status, and control. DB50 with discrete status, user control and analogue output, LAN and USB.
- Extended Memory : USB based storage with over 1 years capacity.
- CE MARK : All aeris' analysers have CE Mark approval.
- Approvals Warranty : Performance approval No: US-EPA:EOSA-0193-092 - update pending MCERTS: Certificate No: Sira MC 170300/00 Tested compliant with BS EN14212:2012 All aeris' analysers come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. Extended warranty available.
Providing both 0-,2-, 4-20mA as well as selectable voltage output, stand alone as well as multi analyser rack systems, interface with both data logger and recorder acquisition units.
Utilising RS 232 port, data-status-controls are utilised either as Multi-drop shared between analysers or directly with external acquisition systems. Various software packages facilitate ease of data manipulation.