Weber - Model MGB 1100 L FL LIL - Mobile Waste Containers
All waste containers are produced in accordance with DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1. Manufactured by compact injection moulding process from specially developed, high molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Resistant to UV, frost, heat and chemicals. Stepped comb-lift for maximum safety during emptying; optional emptying by lifting trunnions reinforced with steel inserts.. Easy filling through additional smaller lightweight lid.
- 200 mm diameter quiet-running, solid rubber castors with 360° swivel range
- standard equipment features 2 x footbrakes; also available with central braking
- chipnest to accept transponders/data carriers, compatible with common weighing and ID systems
- all metal parts are zinc plated and resistant to corrosion
- well-positioned handles on body and lid for convenient handling from all sides
- simple replacement of both additional and main lid
- the smooth inside and outside surfaces of the refuse container allow for easy cleaning
- available in standard colours of grey, green and blue; additional colours upon request
- Nominal volume: 1100 L
- Nominal loading capacity: 440 kg
- Measures / sizes in mm: H/D/W: 1330 x 1065 x 1372
Sizes, dimensions and measures of the mobile waste containers 1100 L FL LIL
If required, our four 4 wheeled garbage bins/trash cans can be fitted with lifting trunnions (for DIN devices) in accordance with EN 1501-5. The trunnions of the mobile waste containers are reinforced with steel insert.
Side handles can be fitted to our mobile waste containers from the producer Weber. The handles are in accordance with EN 840-2 and assist the manoeuvring and lifting of the mobile garbage bins. They consist of high quality plastic and are supplied as standard if you order the travelling gear with central braking system.
Travelling gear with central braking
Our four 4 wheeled mobile waste containers is also available with a central braking system as an option. A foot pedal installed at the right side of the refuse bins engages the central braking system. The system is unlocked with a triangular key inserted into the side handle.
Wheel variations for special applications
If your four 4 wheeled waste recycling bins need to travel longer distances or have to carry particularly heavy loads etc., you should equip your domestic waste bins with special heavy-duty wheels. We offer a huge variety of special wheels for various applications, including heavy-duty castors with steel rims and roller-bearings, castors with non-marking or non-chalking surfaces and polyamide wheels. We would be pleased to advise you on the most suitable.
Steering locks (directional locks)
If you want to use your four 4 wheeled mobile waste containers, for outdoor use, with a towing kit, it is essential to fit steering locks to two castors of your waste container. These will keep the castors of the dustbins in line with the direction of the towing vehicle.
Marking with hot-foil printing
Customised and permanent marking of our wheeled recycling bins is available at a surcharge. Our mobile waste containers can be hot-foil printed in a single colour on the lid and/or the body.
In addition, the following options are available at a surcharge:
- Manual and automatic (gravity lock) lid locking devices
- Fixture for padlock
- Noise reduction (lid)
- Towing kit
- Fork-lift pockets for secure transportation by fork-lift trucks