WEIMA Spider - Model 1000 - Shredder
The Spider Series is a new breed of shredder. Spawned from the WLK range, incorporating a number of innovative shredding machinery technology developments, in particular the exchangeable pressing system. The basic system consists of two modules: the cutting system, with a single shaft rotor and robust knives, available in a variety of shapes and sizes, and the modular pressing system employing smart ram technology, through three different WEIMA options. The horizontal hydraulic pusher option is the universal solution for all plastics, while the round curved pusher is the preferred solution for foils, fibres and filaments.
The third option is the sloping pusher, ideal for hollow articles (e.g. containers with residual fluids). This unique modular pressing system can be quickly and easily exchanged, making the WEIMA Spider series suitable for processing a wide variety of materials. The screen surface has been greatly improved, increasing material discharge rates considerably; individual screen elements facilitate screen changing.
- The perfect machine for higher throughput
- Large rotor diameter
- “F” or innovative “V” Rotor options
- 180° reversible counter knife
- Adjustable counter knife for optimum precise cutting
- Second counter knife for higher throughput
- Enlarged cutting area (e.g. for pipes)
- Ram on rollers
- Integrated position control
- Hydraulically adjustable screen
- Optional WEIMA WAP mechanical electro-controlled or hydraulic drive
- Offset bearings for operational longevity
Switch box with SPS control: For optimum usability and energy efficiency.
Ram on rolls: New designed roll technology, different rolls possible.
Ram with comb: Optimum supply of material to the rotor.
Lift-up screen basket: Different diameters possible.
Segmented floor guidance: Precise guidance of ram, ideal for very thin material.
V-rotor: optimum in-feed, low power consumption at high throughput, minimum wear of cutting tools.
- Hopper opening (mm): 1000 x 1660
- Rotor Ø (mm): 450
- Rotor length (mm): 1000
- Rotor speed (rpm): 60 - 130
- Power (kW): 55 - 160
- Rotor knives: 40 x 40mm: V-Rotor: 54
- Weight (approx. kg): 6500
- Connection diameter (mm)
- Screen size (mm)