Westbay - Multilevel Groundwater Monitoring Technology
The Westbay System is a multilevel groundwater monitoring technology that allows testing of hydraulic conductivity, monitoring of fluid pressure and collection of fluid samples from multiple zones within a single borehole. The sophisticated features of the Westbay System represent a significant advancement in groundwater monitoring capability. You'll increase the quantity and quality of your data within a reasonable budget, meaning you can afford the information you need to improve long-term water management decisions.
- Get detailed three-dimensional data—leading to an improved understanding of hydrogeological conditions and contaminant transport.
- Minimize storage volume and prevent flow along the borehole.
- Reduce drilling and installation costs.
- Drill fewer holes and reduce site disturbance.
- Avoid cross contamination through discrete sampling.
Multilevel monitoring, sampling without repeated purging, removable sensors, verifiable well integrity.
- Any number of monitoring zones in a single well
- Additional data at small incremental cost
- Sealed monitoring zones
- Option for automated monitoring of multiple depths
- Samples obtained at formation pressure
- Removable and upgradeable probes
- Option to monitor chemical parameters
- Improved security
- Defensible field QA/QC procedures