During CIP, the membrane not only receives even chemical distribution, but also can be back-flushed. The results of these benefits include simple operation, fewer components, decreased maintenance, fewer cleaning cycles and longer life.
WesTech brings extensive biological wastewater treatment experience and offers a complete MBR system from turnkey plants to existing plant retrofits.
- Full circulation of mixed liquor across membrane plates
- Even flux - even utilization of full membrane surface
- Compact, robust, fully stackable design
- 316 SS frame, PVDF membrane
- Multiple cleaning methods
- Gravity-operated MBR
- Better utilization of air scour
- Significantly lower TMP than Hollow Fiber and Flat Sheet