Westrup - Model KA-1200-1500-1900-2200-2600 1.5-6 T/H - Gravity Separator
The gravity separator type KA is used for fine grading and impurity separation of a number of products with identical particle size but with differences in their respective weights. The KA gravity separator is used for fine grading and impurity separation of products with identical particle size but with differences in density. Gravity separation is often the only method to achieve the purity required and it is therefore used where traditional cleaning methods by air, screen, and indented cylinder prove not to be effective enough. For capacity and all other specific information see the backpage.
The gravity separator offers the below features:
- Oscillating grading deck with standard covering for grain (ripple deck).
- Adjustable outlet gates for light product.
- Changeable air distribution plates by cassette system.
- Deck change from the side of the machine.
- Hydraulic adjustment with electrical pump for deck inclinations.
- Intake air with air silencer and wire mesh covering.
The machine is of steel construction with grading deck of aluminum.
- Deck with covering for small seeds
- Dust hood over 1/3 of the deck or over the entire deck
- Programmable hydraulic PLC control panel