WhiteWater - Model LB-150 - Greywater Recycling System
The LB-150 is designed to fit into homes built without basements or homes with crawlspaces. The total height is only 68.5 cm (27”), so a crawlspace with a code minimum of 61 cm (24”) in depth can accept the system providing that access from the floor above is provided. The storage capacity of the LB-150 is 150 liters (40 US Gal.) The LB-150 comprises of a main tank. A water management controller automatically monitors water levels in the system throughout the day for optimal disinfection and will circulate the water through the main tank keeping the stored water ready for safe reuse.
- IAPMO Certified #C-4845.
- Long lasting HDPE molded shell.
- 1 HP electronic control pressure booster pump.
- Electronically controlled water make-up system.
- Programmable electronic chlorination system.
- Extra filter included.
- Greywater (purple) marking tape included
- Length: 120 cm (48'); width: 89 cm (35'); height: 68.5 cm (27')
- Capacity: 150 liters (40 gallons)
- Weight: 45.5kg (100 lbs)
- For small homes up to two people