WIKA - Model TC10-2 - Spring Loaded Industrial Thermocouple Assembly
TC10-2 thermocouples are industrial assemblies supplied with or without a temperature transmitter. An extensive range of thermocouple calibrations, connection heads, insertion lengths and neck lengths can be individually selected for the appropriate application. Thermocouples in this series can be inserted directly into a variety of thermowell configurations. Spring loading is acheived within the termination head utilizing a self-gripping spring or spring loaded DIN plate. Replacement sensors can also be configured for this model.
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Machinery, plant and tank measurement
- Oil and gas industries
- Power and utilities
- Pulp and paper
- The sensor is designed to be mounted into a thermowell.
- The assembly has electrical approvals for explosion proof hazardous locations, ingress protection and general purpose areas.
- Electrical authorities that have registered these approvals include CSA, FM and ATEX. The approvals can be with or without an attached thermowell. Our patented integral flame path is required when supplied without a thermowell.
- The thermocouple sensor is spring-loaded ensuring a positive contact to the base of a thermowell bore.