Yosemite - Model Y1009 - Wireless Water Quality Monitoring System
Yosemitech’s Y1009 is a wireless multi-parameter water quality monitoring system. The system can monitor dissolved oxygen, conductivity, turbidity, pH, and Temperature simultaneously through wireless networks. The data collected by various sensors can be monitored in-situ remotely. The system can be powered up by either 110/220v AC power or by solar panels.
- Remote water monitoring, fisher farmer, aquaculture, reservoir monitoring, etc.
- Dimensions: 144x144x155 mm
- Display: 192x64 LCD (viewing area: 104x39 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 55 ℃ (Avoid direct sunlight)
- Enclosure rating: IP54 (ABS enclosure)
- Power Supply: 110V ~ 220V AC or 12V DC
- Output: One channel 4 ~ 20 mA, one relay output
- Wireless Transmitter: 433MHz, 1000 meter max distance in open air
- Temperature/Barometer pressure compensation: Auto
- Local data storage: Yes
- Local clock: Yes
- Sensor support: Yosemite Optical DO, turbidity, pH, and conductivity.