Featuring a submersible turbine pump that is actually contained inside the system piping, this fully submerged design takes advantage of the sound attenuating properties of water, virtually eliminating motor and pump noise. All systems come complete with our award-winning variable speed pressure control software iQFlo, with GreenFlo ASHRAE/ANSI/IES Standard 90.1 compliant low-flow energy optimization algorithm.
- Competitively Priced for Bid and Spec Projects
- 304 Stainless Steel Frame and Headers
- Glycerin-Filled Suction/Discharge Gauges
- 256 Color Touch Screen with Alarm Log File
- Compact Design (Most Fit through a 36' Doorway)
- Whisper-Quiet Operation for Noise Sensitive Areas
- ASHRAE 90.1 Compliance with Logic – No Remote Sensors Needed
- 304 Stainless Steel Submersible Turbine Pumps
- Grooved-End or Flanged-End Connections
- Variable Speed Drive Control – NO PRV's
- Factory Tested and Pre-Set to Site Conditions
- Long Service Life and Simple to Maintain
The WisperFlo Submersible Multi-Stage Series system defines QuantumFlo's spirit of innovation and is ideal for many industry applications.