Wolftank leak detectors provide real time leak detection in double wall tanks and pipes containing potentially hazardous liquids (as per EN 13160). Wolftank's leak detection technology is capable of using a single device for the interstitial monitoring of up to eight lines of tanks and/or pipes in parallel. A dedicated control gauge identifies potential leaks for each line. Additionally, a unique valve system prevents a leak in one line from affects the monitoring of the others, thereby ensuring the highest level of safety and detection sensitivity.
- Complete centralized monitoring of an entire facility
- Easy installation with a single connection to the tank.
- Lower maintenance costs due to immediate leak detection
- Lower maintenance costs due to the large moisture filter (hydroscopic salts).
- Self-generated nitrogen monitoring without the need for cylinders totally eliminates the danger of explosion in the case of non-conductive pipes.
- Greater protection of the facility in the event of a leak, provided by the system of valves that keep pressure on the operational lines.
- Automated, tamper-resistant monitoring 24 /7 with remote access to the event register by means of a custom client web interface.
- Compliance with all applicable regulations: Italian Ministerial Decrees of July 31, 1934 and November 29, 2002, and EN 13160 (CE marking).