Workswell Infrared Camera (WIC)
From Stationary Cameras
Workswell WIC are stationary LWIR thermal cameras for precise non-contact temperature measurements in laboratory and industrial environments. Workswell WIC offers several different sensor resolutions, which are 336x256px (WIC 336) and 640x512px (WIC 640) with sensitivity up to ≤0.03°C (30mK). Thermal camera can be connected by a USB3 interface (perfect for laboratory usage and PCB analysis) and GigE (suitable for industrial applications and integration with manufacturing processes). All WIC thermal cameras are calibrated during the manufacture process and are delivered including a calibration certificate.
Workswell WIC in a USB3 variant has a very low energy consumption, simple connectivity with a laptop with no need for an external power supply, and an integrated analog camera output. Both thermal camera variants can be easily attached to a production line or a tripod. High ingress protection rate of IP65 ensures camera’s high resistance against external factors.
Workswell WIC thermal cameras are fully compatible with Vision and Gen-I-Cam protocols. Moreover, all thermal cameras are using an exact time protocol for picture synchronization.
Workswell CorePlayer software automatically identifies presence of the thermal camera, sets an IP address, and ensures that the thermal camera is connected. All WIC thermal cameras are using 14 RAW data format or a directly calibrated temperature in each pixel. Thermal camera picture can be displayed in different temperature color palettes with an interactive side banner and many measuring functionalities. Parameters such as NUC, emissivity, and temperature range can be easily set by the user, while further adding different measuring functionalities, saving radiometric pictures and videos, applying graphs, or creating an attractive PDF protocol.
Full version of Workswell CorePlayer software and SDK for Windows and Linux are included in the delivery package, or it is possible to pay extra for a special SDK for ARM, for example.
- Easily attachable to a tripod or a production line
- Small and compact in size
- Robust product design
- High ingress protection rate while using a special case
- High-resolution thermal camera with possibility to focus from 5cm up
- Objective lenses visual field from 13° – 69° (6.8mm – 19mm)
- Full operability of the thermal camera by using a CorePlayer software or development libraries (SDK)
- Precise calibration, including GAIN and FFC calibration
Delivery package includes
- Workswell WIC
- Selected objectivelens attached to the thermal camera
- Calibration certificate
- USB3 or Ethernet cable
- PoE (GigE version)
- Workswell CorePlayer software license
- SDK for Windows and Linux
- Durable transport case
- High Resolution
- Temperature range up to +1500°C
- Sensitivity 0.03°C
- High Accuracy: ± 2% or ± 2°C
- GigE or USB3 communication
- Variations of lenses
- Waterproof (Water jets)
- Dust tight
- SDK a SW included
- Calibration with certificate