Furuno - Model WR2120 - WR2120 Compact Dual Polarimatric X-band Doppler Weather Radar
The Dual Polarization of the WR2120 recovers signal intensity loss and attenuation caused by heavy rain.
Several data such as echo strength or phase difference, provided by the WR2120, can be utilized to assess the nature of the detected particle and deduct whether it is Snow, Hail or Rain.
- Very compact and lightweight (1 m in diameter, 65 kg)
- No heavy equipment required for installation
- Compatible with regular power outlet
- Reliable, less maintenance, long life solid-state transmission device
- Low power consumption（100V, 200W）
- Outputs dual polarimetric Doppler information (Zdr, Kdp) for computing diameter of precipitation particles as well as discriminating types of precipitation (rain, snow, etc.)
- 3D scan to observe the vertical structure of a cumulonimbus
- Visualization Application (Paid service)
Easy monitoring with our standard WR2120 visualization software
- Various data formats used in major software packages, such as Baron Lynx and Vaisala IRIS Focus, are available.
- Reduction of the antenna weight
- Reduction of damage and mechanical stress due to shocks and vibrations