WTW - Model Alyza IQ PO4 - On-site Orthophosphate Analyzer
Less reagents, simple service, better data - the revolutionary new Alyza wet chemistry platform from WTW. Alyza IQ PO4 is fully integrated into the IQ SENSOR NET as a sensor. The optimum solution to support phosphate elimination as well as monitor phosphate freight - on-site analyzer for orthophosphate measurement.
- Molybdate-Vanadate method (Yellow method)
- Automatic 1- and 2-point calibration
- Compatible with IQ SENOSR NET
- On-site installation
- One instrument for up to two sample streams – with separate overflow vessels reducing cross contamination
- Easy and safe reagent replacement with no-drip reagent pouches.
- Optimized user interface and self-diagnostics
The Alyza IQ PO4 is fully integrated into the IQ SENSOR NET as a sensor. The new analyzer can
be operated in the system 2020 and the System 282/284.
- Minimized reagent consumption and waste
- Simple Service-Regular maintenance takes only 10 minutes every 3 months
- Reliable results from low to high measuring levels
Reliable results from low to high measuring levels:
Accurate and reliable measurement over the whole range of 0.02-15.00 mg/l and 0.2-50.0 mg/l PO4-P.
Automatic cleaning and calibration with standards:
The fully automated cleaning as well as 1- or 2-point calibration with selectable intervals.