Xenemetrix - Model S-Mobile ULS - Small Compact EDXRF Analyzer
Ideal for Ultra Low Sulfur applications in diesel, oils, fuels, gasoline & other. Bringing out the Power of Laboratory Spectrometer. A small compact analyzer that can easily be transported to the job site. When the task calls for fast, real time, high quality results, the S-Mobile spectrometers are the perfect answer for the job. This powerful 50kV, 50 Watt portable X-ray analyzer is capable of rendering sensitive and precise analysis, similar to laboratory class analyzers.
Enables the S-Mobile portable analyzer to be specially adapted for Ultra Low Sulfur applications. This powerful 50KV/50W EDXRF system delivers sensitive, precise and quick response performance, and complies with the latest strict international standard methods for low sulfur concentration levels analysis: ASTM D7212, D4294 and ISO 20847,IP531.
- Non-destructive Elemental analysis Na (11) - U (92), from sub-ppm to 100% concentrations
- 50W tube power combined with Portable robust design, providing onsite lab quality for complex field applications and excellent performance.
- Improved detection limits along the entire spectrum.
- Ease of operation is facilitated by the proprietary.
- nEXt™ analytical package.
- Go / no go operational mode with Easy nEXt.
- Optional: Silicon Drift Detector SDD higher-count rate and resolution for improved analysis.