XLNCE - Model SMX-BEN XRF - X-ray Fluorescence Analyzer
From X-ray Metrology
X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) analysis is a powerful qualitative and quantitative tool ideally suited to the analysis of film thickness and composition, determination of elemental concentration by weight of solids and solutions, and identification of specific and trace elements in complex sample matrices.
The XLNCE SMX-BEN is a benchtop Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) analyzer that provides non-destructive, coating thickness and composition measurement for process development, process control, and quality assurance. It is an excellent choice for R&D and failure analysis. It facilitates and accelerates material selection and recipe formulation in a pre- or early production phase and supports in-process platform tools well into capacity production.
- Offers an array of choices for X-ray optics and primary filters
- Equipped with latest generation of Silicon Drift Detectors
- Provides empirical and fundamental parameters (FP) solutions in a simple to set up calibration process
- Large analysis chamber with motorized X-Y-Z sample stage
Specialized application areas:
- Photovoltaic manufacturing
- Protective metallic coatings
- Wafer level metallization and micro-electronics
- Corrosion/wear and thermal barrier analysis
The XLNCE SMX-BEN delivers performance and versatility at an unbeatable price-to-performance ratio.