The Yellow Frog is a Blue Frog circulator that has a 3 horsepower motor and a 1.25 horsepower blower. Surrounding the chassis is two layers of aeration hose. The Yellow Frog is an effective biological treatment used to reduce Ammonia. A specialized matrix spokes support an efficient natural biofilm to reduce ammonia and BOD levels. The Yellow Frog System requires an engineered float depth of 4 feet.
- Aerates the top 3 feet of water
- Attached growth media biologically lowers ammonia levels
- Bubbles rise (9 & 18”) into 7MGD radially outflowing gas-free water
- Eddies serially re-entrain bubbles until oxygen is dissolved
- Shaded attached growth surface provides habitat for various aerobes