YES - Model TMS-7200 - Total Meterological Sensor
From Surface Weather
The TMS-7200 Total Meteorological Sensor is a rapid setup emergency response remote surface weather monitoring sensor for HAZMAT, wildland fire fighting and homeland security/homeland defense applications.
It is well-suited for real-time plume dispersion model support, where mobility and high reliability are critical. Used with a METHUB Metropolitan Data Receiver and METDAS software, clusters of TMS-7200 sensors for a wide area environmental monitoring system to drive Hazard Prediction and Assessment (HPAC) transport and dispersion plume models.Each TMS-7200 contains a GPS engine, pressure, temperature, relative humidity and wind speed and direction sensors. One minute average data are transmitted to a central METHUB data receiver. Nuclear radiation detectors are also available for radiological attack emergency response. In rural areas with line of sight, a 5 to 7 mile radius can be covered; in urban areas a 2 to 3 mile radius can be covered.
- Rugged, simple construction
- Rapid setup and breakdown
- CPU-managed for rapid diagnostics
- Reliable 'hands-off RF digital telemetry
- 12 Vdc battery or AC line operation
- Complete turnkey system solution
- Drives HPAC T&D models in real time
TMS-7200 address applications where direct human observation is impractical or many stations are necessary to adequately characterize the real time wind field.
- Emergency response/HAZMAT NBC attacks
- Wildland fire weather support
- Military tactical weather
- Government meteorological agencies
- Regulatory compliance at industrial sites