Yosemite - Model Y500-B - Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
The sensor is based on optical fluorescence lifetime quenching technique. Its technical procedure meets ASTM D888-09 standard for optical sensing of dissolved oxygen . Small 16 mm design and digital communication capabilities allow you to integrate into various platforms quickly and easily.
- Easy use, no membrane, no electrolyte.
- Long lifetime, maintenance free and less calibration.
- No flow dependency and fast response.
- Immune to electrical interference, no chemical interference.
The dissolved oxygen sensor measurement is based on well-known oxygen fluorescence quenching technology. When oxygen sensing membrane film is excited by blue LED excitation light, the sensing film will emit red emission light. The phase delay between blue excitation and red emission is a function of oxygen concentration present. By measuring the phase delay the dissolved oxygen concentration can be calculated.
- Water quality monitoring of dissolved oxygen in streams, rivers, reservoirs, and lakes.
- Waste water industry.
- Fish farm and aquaculture water quality monitoring.
- Food and wine industry.
- Scientific laboratory research.
- Range : 0-20mg/L or 0-200% air Sat.
- Accuracy : ±1%
- Response time : 10 sec
- Sensor drifting : <1% per year
- Temperature Accuracy : ±0.2 °C
- Temp and Pressure compensation : Build-in & Automatic