Yosemitech - Model Y6000 - Real-time water quality monitoring station
1. Automatic water sample fetching, with strong pumping power for 8 meters suction lift and 24 meters discharge head, suitable to various site conditions.
2. Coarse filter avoids large particles, and makes the measurement data more stable.
3. Backwash function further cleans the filter screen, and effectively increases maintenance cycle.
4. Patented measuring water tank design has strong adaptability to withstand water pressure and eliminates overflow risks.
5. Fault alarms monitor water fetching, storage and drainage processes in real time.
6. Complete separation between water and electric systems for long term stability.
7. Power supply and signal lightning protections improve system safety.
8. 10-inch operation panel makes maintenance and sensor calibration easy.
9. Integrated 4G DTU to achieve remote data communication to IOT cloud servers. All information, including system operation conditions and sensor measurement data, can be remotely accessed by mobile devices, computers, large monitoring panels, and other terminals.
10. Highly integration, compact design, and easy installation, less than 0.3 square meters needed.
11. Multi-parameter sensors, no reagents needed.
Monitoring parameters: Turbidity, ammonium, COD, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, pH, ORP, temperature, oil in water, chlorophyll, blue-green algae, and more
Control panel: 10.1' TFT 1024×600 pixels 16.77 million true color
System power consumption: Maximum: 750W Minimum: 35W
Power supply: 220VAC(50HZ)
Maximum suction lift: 8m
Maximum discharge head: 24m
Dimension: 650mm*400mm*1400mm(among which the 200mm high base)
Cabinet material: Spray-painted cold rolled steel
level of protection: Electric control unit: IP65 Water fetching unit: IP55
Water tank material: Transparent PMMA
Wireless access: 4G/GPRS
cloud platform: Yosemitech IOT cloud server or other 3rd party cloud platforms