What all of that adds up to is an instrument with a unique combination of detection breadth and sensitivity. The hybrid character of LiquID, using multiple optical methods in a single platform, allows the instrument to “see” much more than any single method alone allows. The LiquID Station uses absorption to continuously measure a range of common water quality parameters, fluorescence to provide a set of warning indicators for key water quality contaminants, and algorithmic adjustment to apply correction factors and ensure readings are reliable and true.With these features, LiquID can monitor in tough environments and matrixes where other instruments fail. Please contact ZAPS for more information on how the LiquID Station provides monitoring capability in your specific industry-application.
- UV-Vis absorbance spectroscopy – for concurrent measurement of multiple parameters.
- Hybrid-Multispectral Spectrophotometry: Combined absorption, fluorescence and reflectance measurements at multiple wavelengths in a single cell – for unmatched breadth of detection.
- Algorithmic matrix correction – for reliable readings in complex natural water systems.
- Proprietary organic carbon detection methodology – for better signal strength and resolution from background.
- Class leading sensitivity in real-time measurement optical measurement (such as Nitrate + Nitrite below 0.05 mg/L and TOC down to 10 parts per billion).
- Ruggedized design and built-in cellular data transmission – for indoor or outdoor installation in indoor and remote environmental monitoring capability.