Zefon - Model PS7345PCEFB - Preloaded Air Sampling Filter Cassettes 10/box
Zefon offers a complete line of preloaded air sampling filter cassettes manufactured to meet all applicable NIOSH, OSHA, and EPA standards. All cassette housings are manufactured in-house from polystyrene, polypropylene, or conductive materials and are available in two, three, or four piece configurations. Cassettes are individually assembled and preloaded under stringent quality assurance standards with only the finest quality membrane and support pads.
- Fully assembled, preloaded and ready to use
- Leak free construction eliminates sample loss
- Configurations available to conform with most NIOSH, OSHA or EPA standards that require filter cassettes
- Wide selection of filter membrane types including MCE, PVC, PTFE, Glass Fiber and Polycarbonate
- Available with Zefon Solu-Sert™ or Gravi-Sert™ filter capsules installed
- Housings available in 2-Piece close closed face sampling, or 3-Piece and 4-Piece (37mm only) configurations for open faced sampling.
- Sterile models available and suitable for a wide range of applications such as fungi collection, microbiological analysis, water supply testing and beverage monitoring.
- Ultra Pure PTFE models available for pharmacetical compound sampling.
- Custom configurations available. Contact Zefon sales for more information
Endotoxins are associated with Gram-negative bacteria and more commonly Gram-negative Bacilli bacteria. Gram-negative bacteria is found almost anywhere in nature. Their toxins are found within the outer layer membrane of the gram-negative bacteria. They do not have to be living therefore both viable and non-viable gram-negative bacteria have similar effects.
The most common routes to endotoxin exposure are through inhalation and through intestinal tract absorption through food or water. The health effect of endotoxins vary depending on the individual, dosage, and route of exposure. Elevated airborne concentrations are prevalent in sewage treatment plants, swine operations, cotton textile mills, poultry houses and in mold-contaminated buildings.
Zefon sterile endotoxin-free cassettes are specially manufactured to ensure there is no background interference when sampling endotoxins. Each lot is carefully checked and verified by independent laboratories for endotoxins before product is released for shipment.
- BAND : Unbanded
- FILTER DIAMETER : 37mm
- FILTER MATERIAL : Polycarbonate
- FILTER PORE SIZE : 0.4 micron
- GRAVIMETRIC : Not Weighed
- HOUSING MATERIAL : SAN
- HOUSING STYLE : 3-Piece
- PAD MATERIAL : Cellulose