Zero Calibration Kit for Guardian NG CO2 Monitors
The Zero Calibration Kit acts as a convenient alternative to bottled gas for checking zero offsets and if necessary, zero calibration. It works by removing the CO2 from the air being drawn into the instrument, providing a cost effective alternative to nitrogen or other zero gas from a cylinder. The Zero Calibration Kit is compatible with all CO2 versions of the Guardian NG. Zero checking increases confidence in the validity of the calibration and helps avoid unnecessary servicing intervals.
The long term drift in calibration of a Guardian® NG NDIR gas monitors is due to a variety of ageing factors most of which result in a small change in the relative strength of the IP. signals reaching the detectors. This produces a very slow drift in the zero reading.
Due to the nature of the detection process this zero offset produces a much greater calibration error at higher concentrations than at zero. Both offsets are generally fixed by correcting the zero indication.
The CO2 Zero Calibration Kit for the Guardian NG wall mounted monitor provides a convenient alternative to bottled gas for the checking of zero offsets and if necessary, zero calibration.
- No calibration gas required
- Compatible with all CO2 versions of Guardian NG
- Zero correction can increase servicing intervals
- Reduced Gas Cylinder Handling
- Compatible Ranges: 0-3000ppm
- 0 -1%
- 0 - 3%
- 0 - 30%
- Intel CO2 Concentration: 0 - 1000ppm
- Outlet CO2: <10ppm
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Operating Pressure: 800- 1150mbar
- Power Requirements: None
- Expected Life: >1000 calibration checks
- End of Life Indication: Colour change from Green to White
- Spare Parts: Replacement CO2 absorption cell
- Personal safety
- Many more