Zetian - Model FT-2000P - FTIR Portable Gas Analyzer
Based on FTIR technology, FT-2000P portable gas analyzer can continuously monitor various kinds of components in the emission, such as SO2, NOx (NO, NO2), CH4, NH3, HCl, HF, CO, CO2, O2, H2O. According to actual measuring need, it can be extended to measure other components, like SO3, N2O and etc. This portable system mainly comprises FTIR analyzer and sampling probe. It has features of high measurement accuracy, wide dynamic range and low detection limit.
It simultaneously measures up to 15 components including all relevant pollutants, such as SO2, NOX (NO, NO2), CH4, NH3, HCl, HF, CO, CO2, O2, H2O and so on. It can also be extended to measure SO3, N2O according to customer’s demand. Warming up is no required for the analyzer to realize fast measurement.
- Applicable for high humidity and dust occasion
- Optical length up to 13m; extremely low detection limit;
- High range dynamics;
- Satisfy the monitoring of small emission limit
- By applying OLS and PLS techniques and selecting, interference from H2O or others can be effectively eliminated.
- Principle: Fourier Transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Repeatabilitzy: ≤2%
- Zero drift: ≤±2%F.S./24h
- Span drift: ≤±2%F.S./24h
- Sampling flow: (1.5±0.5)L/min
- Response time: ≤90s
- Working condition:
- Temp.: 0-45℃
- Pressure: 80-106kPa
- Humidity: 0-95%RH
- SO2: 0~75mg/m3
- NO: 0~200mg/m3
- NO2: 0~40mg/m3
- NOx: 0~200mg/m3
- CO: 0~75mg/m3
- H2O: 0~40%
- CH4: 0~20mg/m3
- NH3 : 0~10mg/m3
- HCl: 0~15mg/m3
- HF: 0~10mg/m3
- CO2: 0~20%
- Emergency monitoring
- Self-checking for emission leakage
- Environmental impact assessment by relevant department
- Fugitive emission investigation by Environmental Monitoring Bureau.