Zetian - Laser In-Situ Ammonia Slip Analyzer
It is a explosion-proof tunable laser gas analyzer for slipping ammonia emissions monitoring for SCR or SNCR denitration apparatus. The analyzer is a field-mounted slipping ammonia on-line monitor based on TDLAS for NH3 trace analysis with the feature of low detection limit, accurate measurement results, easy calibration and alignment, simple and compact structure, no moving parts.
- Linear Error: ≤±1%F.S.
- Span Drift: ≤±1% F.S./half year
- Type Of Protection: ExdIICT6 Gb
- Enclosure Rating: IP66
- Response Time: ≤1s(T90)
- Analog Output: 2× 4-20mA output
- Analog Input : 2× 4-20mA input
- Digital Communications: RS485/RS232/GPRS
- Working Temp.: -20℃～+60℃
- Purge Gas: 0.3MPa ~ 0.8MPa N2, clean air
Apply to slip ammonia emissions monitoring and process control of SCR or SNCR DeNOx apparatus includes coal-fired power plants, aluminum, iron and steel plants, smelters, glass, garbage power plants, cement plants, chemical plants.
- In-situ installation and real-time measurement avoid pre-treatment sample adsorption, congestion and component damage
- Modular design, laser module field replaceable, easy maintenance
- Single spectrum measuring technology is interfered from background gases
- The optical path achieves uncoupling directional adjustment, ambient light path adjusts simply