ZETIAN - Model DMS-100 - Online Stack Dust Monitor Analyzer
It is an self-developed on-line dust monitoring device, which uses the mainstream technology of laser back scatter measurement with imported core components. DMS-100 is mainly used for continuous monitoring of various sources emissions of particulate matter concentrations. it can be equipped with CEMS, used alone or several together or form a dust monitoring network with a shared data acquisition and processing unit.
Series of DMS dust monitors consists of optical section, circuitand control section, calibrator and purge system.
The laser beam (650 nm) comes across the detection area and produces scattered light after effect with dust particles. The back-scattered light crosses the lens converges into photosensitive detector. Analyzer circuit and control section converts light signal into signal output which is proportional to the dust concentration, and obtains dust particles emission concentration of pollution.
- Measuring Range: 0-500mg/m3 ( customizable)
- Power Supply: ＜5W
- Accuracy: ±2%F.S.
- Repeatability: ±2% F.S.
- Analog Output: 4-20mA，maximum load 500Ω，2×4-20mA （option）
- Communication Interface: RS485 (option)
- Ambient Temperature: -40℃～+ 70℃
- Relative Humidity: 0% RH～100% RH
- Max Flue Gas Temperature: 600 ℃ (higher temperatures to be customized)
- Enclosure Rating: IP66
- Flue Diameter: 1m～15m(customizable)
- Human-machine Interaction: Infrared remote control + large-screen LCD display
Apply to the monitoring and control of soot emission and flue gas desulfurization and application of power generation boilers, industrial furnaces, industrial boilers in the thermal power, iron and steel metallurgy, petrochemical, chemical, cement, ceramics, waste incineration.
- Patented reigned zero and span calibration functions
- Large-screen display and infrared remote control
- Perfect laser protection
- Temperature compensation and automatic gain control