Zetian - Model DMS-300 - Extractive Laser Dust Monitor (Ultra-Low Range)
DMS-300 extractive dust monitoring system is a high temperature heating extractive dust monitor,based on years of smoke detection technology research and development process. Different from normal in situ scattering dust monitors, DMS-300 uniformly samples dust in the flue (chimney) to the high temperature heat tracing dust measuring module to measure. Its detection limit reaches 0.05 mg/m3. It has features of no moisture influence and high accuracy. It is applicable for ultra-clean emissions, low temperature and humidity flue gas situation after wet desulphurization, meet the coal-fired power plant air pollutants emission standards.
Under the negative pressure effect of jet pump, smoke heated by sampling probe enters the measurement
module. Heat tracing during the entire process of extraction, measurement and emission, it eliminates moisture interference, and prevents dustin the condensate blocking the gas path. After heating, the smoke enters the measurement module, using laser forward scattering principle to measure smoke concentration. The exhaust gas after measurement passes into the chimney.
It uses electromagnetic valve and control unit to realize automatic counter blowing of gas path and measuring module, and automatic zero at regular intervals. After maintenance the laser device can be closed and calibration block can be inserted for manually zero and calibration.
It uses micro differential pressure transmitter to measure static pressure difference inside the chimney and sampling port, feedback to flow control device and controls pump velocity by changing the fluid flow, realizes static balance sampling, isokinetic extracts chimney dust to measure.
- Measuring Range: 0-500mg/m3 ( customizable)
- Power Supply: ＜5W
- Accuracy: ±2%F.S.
- Repeatability: ±2% F.S.
- Sampling Flow: 0～30L/min
- Analog Output: 4-20mA，maximum load 500Ω，relay output（option）, 2A/30V
- Communication Interface: RS485 (option)
- Ambient Temperature: -20℃～+ 50℃
- Enclosure Rating: IP65
- Max Flue Gas Temperature: ＜250℃
- Human-machine Interaction: OLCD display
Apply to dust monitoring in low temperature and high humidity conditions, the workshop dust monitoring
- Dust extraction with high temp. heat tracing makes steam gasification to avoid water vapor interfering dust measuring
- Using large-caliber jet pump avoids clogging caused by dust accumulation, long maintenance-free period
- Temperature compensation and automatic range switching function