Zetian - Model EM-5 - Low Emission Flue Gas Analyzer
EM-5 flue gas analyzer (low emission monitoring) is independently developed by Hangzhou Zetian Technology Co., Ltd., based on years of experience in research and development of flue gas analyzer, combined with the field practice of nearly ten thousand successful application cases. A number of techniques of the flue gas analyzer (standard form) are upgraded (many times return room to increase gas absorption optical path, and higher accuracy of spectrometer, convection heat transfer core module temperature control, etc.) . The analyzer is based on DOAS and chemometric algorithms (PLS) , able to measure concentration of gases including SO2 , NO2, NO, O2 , NH3, Cl2, O3, H2S, CH3I, etc. It has features of high measure accuracy, outstanding reliability, fast response time and wide applicable scope. All indexes reach or exceed those of domestic & foreign similar products, and fully qualify measurement technology index of low emission monitoring occasions.
EM-5 flue gas analyzer (low emission monitoring) uses the UV DOAS technology.Its optical technology platform consists of light source, multiple return gas chamber, optical and spectroscopic (including diaphragm, holographic grating, linear array detector) and other optical components. As shown in figure. Ultraviolet light is sent by the photosource through the optical window into the gas chamber (optical path 1 meters), and absorbed by the sample gas flow through the gas chamber. The light carrying sample absorption information gathers through lens coupled into the fiber and then transmits through the optical fiber into the spectrometer. Afterlight splitting and photovoltaic conversion, absorption spectrum is obtained and analyzed to calculate the concentration of the related components in gas.
High measurement accuracy
- Ultraviolet has no moisture absorption, undisturbed by moisture and dust
- No cross interference between the gas being measured (see table 1)
- NO and NO2 can be measured at the same time, dispense with converter.
- Low detection limit.
- Multiple return gas chamber + DOAS + PLS technology,
- Small amount of zero drift and span drift
- Modular design
- No optical moving parts and no vibration influence
- Strong gas cell, low cost
- Spectrum automatic adjustment technology, long free maintenance cycle
- Light source adopts the pulse source, the service life is 10 years
- Measuring Technique: DOAS(SO2, NOx)，Electrochemistry(O2)
- Measuring Range: 0-100-300ppm (SO2 , NOx)，0-25%(O2)
- Linearity Error: ≤±1% F.S.
- Repeatability: ≤±0.5% F.S.
- Zero Drifting: ≤±2% F.S./7d
- Measuring Range Drift: ≤±2% F.S./ 7d
- Response Time: < 10s( T90 )
- Warm-up Time: None
- Relay Output: 14
- Binary Input: 6
- Analog Output: 4×4 -20mA
- Analog Input: 2×4 -20mA
- Digital Communication: RS232/ RS485 /GPRS
- Enclosure Rating: IP65
- Ambient Temperature: -10ºC～40ºC
- Ambient Humidity: 0% Rh～95%Rh
- Titanium white production process
- Sulfur recovery process
- Natural gas purification process
- Methyl iodide analysis for the coal chemical industry.
- On-line air monitoring.
- Coal-fired power plants.
- Cement plant.
- Industrial furnaces.
- The desulfurization process monitoring.
- Denitration process monitoring