Zetian - Model GA-5000 TGA - Sulfur Ratio Instrument
With UV differential optical absorption spectroscopy (DOAS) analysis technology, it is mainly used in process gas control of the Claus industrial sulfur recovery process. The ratio meter measures the concentration of H2S and SO2 real-time, and calculates the molar ratio, then feeds back the signal to the control device that controls air intake to achieve feedback. It has significant advantages including low detection limit, accurate measurement results, easy calibration and alignment, simple and compact structure, no moving parts.
- SO2 Range: 0～1%～5%(Configurable)
- H2S Range: 0～1%～5%(Configurable)
- Indication Error: ±2%
- Repeatability: ±1%F.S.
- Zero Drift: ±2%F.S./7d
- Span drift: ±2%F.S./7d
- Communication interface: 1×RS232,RS485
- Power: 220VAC,4kW
- Light Source: high performance xenon strobe
- Working Temp.: -10℃～+50℃
- Heating: electric heating and steam heating
- Warm-up time: ＜40min
- 4-20mA Inputs: 4, flexible configuration
- 4-20mA Output: 6, flexible configuration
- Explosion-proof Mark: ExpIICT6 IP65
- Sample gas flow rate: (1.5-2)L/min
Apply to sulfur recovery ratio control of oil refineries, natural gas purification plant, coking plants, chemical plants, power plants, coal gasification plant, process control of ammonia methanol, feedstock gas productionand refinery gas processing.