GA-5000NAO (NH3、NO、O2) is based on a tunable semiconductor laser absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS) and ultraviolet difference absorption spectroscopy (DOAS) technology principle, including three parts: pretreatment, gas analysis module and data processing and display. After dusting by sampling probe, sampling by heating pipe, the measured gas is analyzed by the hot gas analysis module (TDLAS +DOAS technique). It is an effective solution to the technical problem that ammonium salt crystallization plugs flow at low temperature ,and that absorption of NH3 by condensation water leads to low measurement precision, and that in situ system high dust attenuation light path leads to unmeasurable.
- Technology: tunable semiconductor laser absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS)+ ultraviolet difference absorption spectroscopy (DOAS) technology + zirconia
- Range: NH3 0～10ppm～1000ppm
- NO 0～50～5000ppm
- O2 0～25%
- Linear Error: ≤ ±1%F.S.
- Repeatability: ≤±0.5%F.S.
- Zero Drift: ≤±1%F.S./half year
- Span Drift: ≤±1% F.S./ half year
- Response Time: ＜100s (T90)
- Analog Output: 4×4-20mA output
- Analog Input: 2×4-20mA input
- Digital Communications: RS485/RS232/GPRS
- Detection Limit: 0.1ppm(10m optical path)
- Purge gas: 0.4MPa ~ 0.8MPa N2, clean air
- Single line spectrum technology avoid interference of background gas absorption, low detection limit, small scale drift
- More than 220 ℃ heat tracing avoid ammonium salt crystallization and moisture dissolve and absorption
- Compact structure, easy to install, high degree of automation, small amount of maintenance
- Multi-parameter integrated on the same system, measured at the same time, low cost.
Apply to the ammonia slip emission monitoring and process control of SCR or SNCR deNOx device such as coal-fired power plant, aluminium plant, steel mills, smelting, glass factory, garbage power plant, cement plant, chemical plant, etc.