ZETIAN - Model GSP-300 - Sampling Probe（Explosion-Proof）
GSP-300 explosion-proof sampling probe is for the explosion-proof occasions. It is applied to a variety of working conditions (high temperature, high humidity, high dust, high corrosion, etc.), supported with a variety of sampling tube, filter, heating units, etc..It has the feature of large filter area and capacity, good air tightness, high filtration precision, leak-proof design, low gas resistance; high precision temperature control, temperature overload protection, reliable operation, fast response, easy installation and maintenance.
- Sampling Temperature: ≤600℃
- Sampling Chamber Heating Temp.: 120±10℃
- Filtration Precision: 2mm
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5℃
- Working Temperature: -10℃～+60℃
- Insulation Resistance: ≥20MΩ
- Leakage Current: ≤5mA
- Dielectric Strength: GB 6587.7
- Blowback Gas Source: (0.4～0.8)MPa N2, clean instrument air
Apply to continuous acquisition of exhaust gas samples after the combustion process, typically high dust and moisture content of the sample gas collection in power plant flue gas, cement production process.
- Titanium alloy filter provides high corrosion resistance in high temperature, high dust environment
- Unique internal structure design effectively reduces the dead space of the sample gas
- Filter uses a sintered alloy to filter 2μm and more dust particles and small gas resistance
- Efficient inside and outside blowback structure design can effectively remove the dust, avoid congestion, reduce daily maintenance