Zetian - Model LGT-150 - Multi-Channel Type Tunable Laser Gas Analyzer
LGT-150 is a multi-channel type tunable laser gas analyzer based on TDLAS technology. It consists of central control unit and measuring probe. Supporting up to 8 measuring probe, a central control unit controls each measuring probe, processes data received and communicates through network. It supports 19' panel mounted and wall mounted installation.
In-Situ Laser Gas Analyzer LGT-100,
O2, CO, CO2, H2O, HF, HCl, NH3, CH4 and etc.
- Centralized controlling supports up to eight measurement channels, intelligent management
- The maximum transmission distance of probe to the central unit is up to 1000 meters
- Multi-channel distributed measurement, any failure of any probe does not affect the normal operation of the central unit or other probes
- Cost-effective，reducing investment of customers
- High selectivity
TDLAS is high resolution spectrum technology, due to the 'fingerprint' characteristics of the spectrum, it is not affected by the interference of other gases. This feature compared with other methods molecularhas obvious advantages
- High versatility
TDLAS is an effective general technology to all activist withinfrared absorption. Only need to change laser and standard gas, the same instruments can be convenient to measure the other components. Based on this characteristic, it can be easily changed to multi-component measurement instrument.
- High sensitivity
TDLAS has the advantages of rapid response speed and high sensitivity. In the case of not losing sensitivity, its time resolution can be found in ms level.
- High price performance ratio, reduce cost effectively
- Parameters of multiple analyzers can be read on touch screen directly
- Touch screen on the central control unit allows easy operation
- Centralized control, up to 8 channels supported, intelligent management.
- The maximum transmission distance from probe to the central unit is up to 1000 meters.
- Distributed computing, any failure of the central unit or a probe does not affect the normal operation of other probe.
- Response Time: ≤5s (T90)
- Linear Error: ≤ ±1%F.S.
- Span Drift: ≤ ±1% F.S./ half year
- Type Of Protection: ExdIICT6 GB
- Enclosure Rating: IP66
- Analog Output: 2×4-20mA output
- Analog Input: 2×4-20mA input
- Digital Communications: RS485/RS232/GPRS
- Working Temp.: -20℃～+60℃
- Purge gas: 0.3MPa ~ 0.8MPa N2, clean air
Apply to gas analysis of metallurgical furnaces, petrochemical chemical refining, urea chlor-alkali manufacturing process, industrial flue gas deNOx, waste incineration, and process control of cement production combustion thermal combustion.