ZETIAN - Model GCOS-5000 - VOCs Volatile Organic Compounds Online Monitoring System
GCOM-5000-VOCs volatile organic compounds online monitoring system has three basic parts: the volatile organic compounds monitoring subsystem, flue gas parameter monitoring subsystem, system control and data acquisition and processing subsystem. It can monitor organic pollutant gases such as methane, the total hydrocarbon, non methane total hydrocarbon, low-carbon aldehyde ketone, benzene series(benzene, toluene, xylene, ethyl benzene, isopropyl benzene) and part of halogenated hydrocarbons， also the parameter such as humidity, temperature, pressure and flow velocity of the flue gas.
After dedusting by sampling probe, sampling by heating pipe, dehydration and cooling by two-step condensing, the measured gas is analyzed by the heated gas anal-ysis module (GC-FID). For the situation of high boiling point organic pollutant gas monitoring, it can effectively avoid the absorption loss in the process of sample collection and transmission, alsomake sure the excellent performance and stability in sample collection, analysis, data upload and maintain links.
- Range: 0-1000ppm (Customizable)
- Temperature 0℃ -300℃ (Customizable)
- FlowVelocity: 0 m/s～40m/s (Customizable)
- Pressure: -10kPa～+ 10kPa (Customizable)
- Size: 600mm×800mm×1800mm
- Heating Temperature: 120℃～180℃
- Enclosure Protection: IP65
- Power: 220VAC,2500W
- Working Temperature: -20℃～+50℃
- Working Humidity: 5% Rh～95%Rh
- Compressed Air Requirement (0.4～0. 8) MPa
- Working Carrier Gas: nitrogen,purity≥99.999%
Apply to manufacturing industry such as crude processing, textile and dyeing, chemical and pharmaceutical, metal smelting, etc.
- Sampling and analysis gas path have automatic control device with independent reverse blowing.
- It can overcome the effect of sample gas residue and lagon analysis
- Analysis is heat traced all the way to avoid the condensing and loss of high boiling point sample in pneumatic
- Compact structure, convenient to use and maintenance, high reliability