Zhangqiu - Model B Series - Single Stage High Speed
From Centrifugal Fan
The single-stage high-speed centrifugal blower is a new product jointly developed by Shandong Zhanggu and Xi'an Jiaotong University. The aerodynamic performance and structural design of this series of products have reached the advanced level of similar products at home and abroad.
- The impeller adopts the ternary flow theory design, and the flow analysis technology is used to predict the performance of the blower, making the variable efficiency up to 82%.
- The fan adopts axial inlet guide vane and diffuser adjustment device. The flow adjustment range is 45%~110% of the rated flow, which makes it have higher efficiency under non-rated conditions.
- The assembled whole structure is adopted, and the blower body is assembled on the casing of the gear speed increasing box. The lubricating oil system, the motor and the gear speed increasing box are compactly arranged on the common base, and the base also serves as a fuel tank.
- After the rotor is strictly balanced, the vibration is small, the reliability is high, and the overall noise is low. The moment of inertia is small, and the starting and stopping time of the unit is short. Compared with the multi-stage centrifugal blower with the same flow rate and pressure, the energy consumption is small, the weight is light, and the floor space is small.
- The fan structure is advanced and reasonable, with less wearing parts and convenient installation, operation and maintenance. The bearing vibration, temperature, anti-surge control, start interlock protection, fault alarm, lubrication system oil pressure, oil temperature control, etc. are all controlled by programmable logic controller, so that the whole machine can be monitored in real time. Performance range: flow rate: 80 ~ 800m3 / min; boost range: 49 ~ 147kPa. Main use: It can be widely used in sewage treatment, metallurgy, power plant circulating fluidized bed boiler fluidization, tail gas desulfurization, pharmaceutical, gas pressurization and other industries.