ZipWall - Model Edge™ EPH1 - Head & Non-Skid Plate
From Specialty Items
Ingenious design holds a barrier where a drop-ceiling meets the wall without lifting the grid. The Edge™ Head & Non-Skid Plate is specially designed not to lift the grid at the edge of a drop-ceiling. Works with all ZipWall® spring-loaded poles.
Contents: One head and one non-skid plate for use with all ZipWall® spring-loaded poles.
- Weight: 5.6 oz
- Dimensions: 14″ × 8″ × 1″
When working with a drop-ceiling, use an Edge™ head and plate on the first and last pole. Standard heads and plates may be used on all other poles between them.
- Attach an Edge™ head & plate to the top of a ZipWall® spring-loaded pole
- Slide the plate off the head
- Bring the barrier material over the head
- Replace the plate over the head, pressing the pegs with the barrier material through the snaps
- Slide the plate to lock the barrier material onto the pole
- Set the pole up next to the wall