Advanced Environmental Dataservice MapGraph
In MapGraph data service, environmental data can be collected, saved, processed, made into reports and published from customer’s monitoring sites in new and innovative ways.
The service is tailored for each customer and may include the following elements / modules:
- Water quality based on laboratory analysis;
- Water quality based on measurements performed by automatic monitoring stations;
- Water flow based on manual measurements;
- Water flow based on measurements performed by automatic monitoring station;
- Ground water quality and level based on both manual and automatic measurements;
- Transmitting alarms by SMS-message or e-mail in case the measurements exceed the threshold limits;
- Automatic meteorological parameters monitoring: rainfall, direction and speed of the wind, relative humidity, temperature, solar radiation, air pressure etc.;
- Automatic soil parameters monitoring: soil humidity, soil temperature etc.;
- Collecting, saving and processing of other parameters, e.g. for monitoring of inventories, sorted fractions or produced kilograms.