Advisory & Assistance
Tetra Tech provides a broad range of skilled support professionals to U.S. federal agencies, especially national defense clients operating in secure environments. We provide logistics support and other augmentation support services to government customers, including the Office of the Secretary of Defense, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, and the U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA), among others. As appropriate, these services may be performed by Tetra Tech employees holding security clearances.
- Facilities services, including facility acquisition planning and build-out, building management and maintenance, and day-to-day logistics services
- Business and financial management, including programming and budgeting support
- Human resources management and workforce development services, including support for key federal civilian personnel management functions such as training and workforce data analysis
- Integrated program management services, including providing staff experts and powerful analytical software to help integrate technical, operational, and policy requirements
- Logistics management, including program reviews and procurement support