Evenor-Tech is made up of a multidisciplinary team of professionals with wide-ranging experience in land management, not only in technical matters of Environmental Engineering, IT or Mathematics but also supported by other subjects such as Sociology, Economics or Law, to provide fully integrated solutions.
Working on different levels (national and international) enables us to provide suitable solutions that take both global and local issues into account. Furthermore, this enables us to provide critical and global advisory services to both public and private entities in matters concerning land management and the implementation of territorial policies.
Generally our advisory service provides the following services, customised to the needs of each customer:
- Drafting of projects, preliminary studies and technical soil reports.
- General soil studies for environmental impacts assessments.
- Strategic environmental evaluation studies. Evaluation of alternatives.
- Land characterisation studies and valuation of land conditions.
- Remedial action planning.
- Restoration of degraded natural environments.
- Geographical Information Systems.
- Sustainable development and International Co-operation.
- Expert advisory service adapted to the needs of public and private entities.