Aerospace & Defence Management and Planning Services
From Knowledge Services
TÜV SÜD Product Service provides strategies for demonstrating systems compliance involving bespoke design, military off the shelf (MOTS) or commercial off the shelf (COTS) equipment. We also develop management and control plans.
We have expert knowledge of the latest standards for EMC and Environmental compliance testing. We produce test plans and compliance statements that minimise the amount of testing required, while ensuring that the testing is justified and that all risks are managed.
Typical standards include:
- Aerospace: RTCA DO160, Airbus AB0100, Boeing D6-16050, BS EN60068, BS EN60529.
- Defence: Def Stan 59-411, Def Stan 00-34, Def Stan 81-41, Def Stan 08-123, NES 814, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-810, SPE-J-1000, EN/IEC 60068, BS EN 60529.
Qualification and Verification by Analysis
Where analysis is used as evidence to support compliance, we use our industry respected ‘Gap Analysis’ technique to ensure that any testing complies with appropriate test programmes. COTS equipment is normally assessed using ‘Gap Analysis’ techniques.
Accreditations and registrations
TÜV SÜD Product Service is an ISO 9001 registered consultancy, UKAS accredited for both permanent laboratory testing and in-situ site testing. We are an appointed EMC Notified Body under the EU EMC Directive.
- Value for money – TÜV SÜD offers innovative solutions to achieving compliance at minimum cost, while also managing risk.
- We use our in-depth knowledge of aerospace and defence standards to provide independent and impartial advice.
- Industry best practice - TÜV SÜD has wide experience of compliance management for the aerospace and defence sectors and adopts best practice at all times.