AERZEN - nRelubrication Device
AERZEN relubrication devices lubricate the bearings of electric motors automatically and dosed with the correct grease quantity according to manufacturer’s specifications. Time intervals are possible up to 36 months. This allows a permanent and economical operation of all packaged units made by Aerzen.
- 100 % retrofit with existing packaged Units.
- Small number of personnel necessary for support.
- No retrofit of the power supply necessary with existing packaged Units.
- No retrofit of the control necessary with existing packaged units.
- Independent working System.
- Optimised submission of grease thanks to dosing units that are programmed up to 36 months.
- Easy construction and easy programming of the dosing Units.
- Own integrated power supply.
- After changing the batteries sequential operation is possible.
- Cartridges and / or changing the batteries at the dosing unit are visible at the outside of the packaged unit.
- Low annual costs, optimum maintenance results.
- No deficient lubrication or overlubriction of the motor due to automatic, regular greasing at short intervals.
- Designation: Aerzen Vario
- Drive: Electromechanical / re-usable
- Power supply: 4.5 V set of batteries, with a term of 12 months
- Battery control: Yes
- Dispensing time: 1 week up to 36 months
- LC unit: 60, 120, 250 cm3
- Application temperature: -10° up to +60°
- Pressure build-up: 6 bar
- Type of protection: IP 65
- Setting of dispensing time: LCD display and pushbutton
- Status control: Completely LED
- Switch ON / OFF: LCD display and pushbutton
The retrofit of the automatic, battery-operated AERZEN relubrication device AERZEN Vario is very simple: The programming is easy to understand and can be set up to 36 months and precisely adjusted to the actual grease requirement of the motor. In case of machine standstill, the facilities can be switched off and quantity adjustments are possible at any time. The assembly can be carried out up to 5 metres distance from the lubricating point. The preconfigured systems are supplied ready for connection and include all necessary fastening accessories.
AERZEN Vario system can be programmed precisely to meet the requirements of the machine that is lubricated. It works fully automatic. The temperature and pressure independent system consists of an electromechanical drive, a dosing unit (LC) with 60 cm³, 120 cm³ or 250 cm³ lubricant and a battery set. The requested dosing period and LC size is selected with the set button and can be read immediately in the LCD-display. The current operating condition is displayed by LED signals visible in a wide angle (red/green) on the dosing unit as well as on a LCD-display. The LED-signals on the dosing unit can also be recognised from a distance. With 6 bar pressure build-up assembly can be effected at a distance of up to 5 m from the lubricating point. This increases the flexibility in case of retrofitting considerably, as the relubrication device can also be installed outside hazardous areas or at easily accessible places. The electromechanical drive can be reused and is suitable for all 3 cartridge sizes. This makes reasonably priced adaptation possible in case of a modified lubricating requirement.
- Motor and cartridge
- Bearing grease
- Support flange for fixation of the dispenser unit
- Battery set
- Documentation and machine sticker
The following details are required for configuration of the AERZEN relubrication device:
- Details concerning the packaged unit
- Details concerning the operational mode of the packaged units
- Details concerning the motor used
- Determination of the grease requirement by means of the operating hours
The motor data of the electric motors used and the annual operating hours of the packaged units serve as a basis for project planning. From these values the required grease quantity is calculated. Various cartridge sizes make maintenance intervals from 1 month up to 36 months possible. The values for the WEG electric motors used by AERZEN are gathered in a data base and stored for the relubrication device.
The “Service Sets” for AERZEN Standard WEG electric motors have been designed for retrofitting existing and for equipping new packaged units. Only the lubrication nipples must be removed. The material for connecting the regreasing facility to the AERZEN standard motor is included in Set I (attachment set motor regreasing). The regreasing facility itself consists of Set II (Drive set) and Set III (Service set).