Receiving after-sales feedback from customers: The salesman receives the customer feedback notification (telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.), immediately records the customer feedback information in detail, and determines the product batch, quantity, undesirable rate, occurrence time, place, sales volume, etc. The salesman will record the detailed information in the Customer Complaint Information Description Form and send it to the Quality Department for analysis.
- The quality department confirms the quality of the returned products and specifies the handling methods of the returned products. If the rejected products are treated according to the 'Non-conforming Product Control Procedure', the quality department will record the monthly returned goods handling on the“Return Handling Tracking Table'.
- Reprocessing of defective returned products shall be arranged by the Ministry of Production for reprocessing.
- Non-rework treatment shall be determined by the Quality Department as scrap treatment or degradation treatment.
- The quality department will lead the relevant departments to review and dispose of non-conforming products in time.
- Relevant expenses incurred in return or exchange of goods shall be decided by the salesman and the customer through consultation.
- Short-term effectiveness: If there are no abnormal batches in succession after improvement and no bad feedback from customers is received, the improvement measures are determined to be effective.
- Long-term Effectiveness: Based on 'Customer Satisfaction Management Procedure' to conduct an investigation and evaluation. If the quality, service and related customers are not satisfied, they should be handled according to the Correction and Prevention Control Procedure.