After Sales and Support Services
Process Management: Daily review of plant trends and telephone contact with the operator from Monday until Friday. Provision of weekly reports providing a summary of plant operation and recommended plant management adjustments. Telephone support for plant operators during normal office hours. Additional out of hours support, visits to site, refresher training. Aquabio will assist with any operator queries or issues relating to the plant via telephone, e-mail or video conference support.
Monthly process review
- Review of the plant operation every month.
- Provision of report following each review providing summary of plant operation and recommended plant management adjustments.
- Telephone support for plant operators during normal office hours.
- Additional out of hours support, visits to site, refresher training.
The following additional services can be provided by Aquabio:
- Site based process / plant review.
- Software development or modifications.
- Additional plant or process management training.
- Membrane inspection / integrity testing.
- Membrane cleaning.
- Instrument set-up and calibration.
- Analytical services.
- Provision of spares / replacements.
FULL SERVICE PACKAGE A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE YOU CAN RELY ON
Advice and Support
Aquabio will assist you to determine the most appropriate use of your existing assets, and to plan for future investment to achieve any wastewater or water reuse objectives. A variety of services can be offered including, site surveys existing asset and performance review, concept designs and feasibility studies, sampling and analysis, bench scale or field pilot studies, and development of plant design briefs and detailed specifications. Plant design is supported by our ongoing research, development and plant optimisation. We can also assist in any discussions regarding consents with water companies, planning applications and discussions with Building Control, and can assist in assessing regulatory issues or tax allowances for water reuse projects.
Design and Project Delivery
Aquabio’s business is centred around process engineering design, implementation of solutions, and associated commissioning of plant and equipment. It is typical for Aquabio to provide a turnkey solution for clients where we would undertake both the design and installation of all elements of project work, including civil, mechanical, electrical and software engineering. The specification, selection, procurement and verification of equipment and instrumentation, and appropriate integration within an overall treatment solution is our preferred method of project delivery. We are experienced in successful project control and management.