Air Quality Dispersion Modeling
Air quality dispersion modeling is an integral part of state and federal permitting actions and environmental impact assessments. As a result, it is critical to have an experienced team of dispersion modeling specialists supporting a project. JBR employs a team of dedicated air quality modelers with an extensive record of completing complex modeling simulations in time and budget sensitive environments. In support of private sector air quality permitting, JBR's modeling team has completed dispersion analyses for federal, state and county level permitting actions. They have also been responsible for the design and completion of modeling analyses in support of large scale Environmental Impact Statements for numerous public sector land management agencies. JBR’s extensive knowledge of dispersion modeling and the associated regulatory framework allows JBR to complete complicated dispersion analyses in an efficient and streamlined fashion.
JBR's dispersion modeling services include:
- Modeling Protocol Development
- Emissions Release Parameterization
- Meteorological and Terrain Data Processing
- NAAQS Impact Assessment
- Class I and Class II Increment Analyses
- Visibility Impact Assessment
- Air Quality Related Value (AQRV) Analyses
- Extensive Model Experience with AERMOD, AERSCREEN, VISCREEN, PLUVUE, CALPUFF, TSCREEN, ISCST3, CMAQ and CAMx.