REC Air Quality Consultants have in-house air quality monitoring capabilities to monitor ambient air concentrations of a wide range of pollutants using both continuous and periodic methods. REC own a number of air conditioned air monitoring cabins fitted with a range of continuous analysers for common pollutants such as particulates (PM10) and oxides of nitrogen (NOX).
Air Quality Monitoring Services
- Dioxins & Furans.
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
- Polycyclicaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).
- Acid gases, including hydrogen chloride (HCI) and hydrogen flouride (HF).
- Adsorption tubes for speciated volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Diffusion tubes for BTEX, sulphur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2).
REC also possess a range of air quality monitoring equipment to measure particulates in the ambient air, including Frisbees and Direction Dust Gauges to monitor dust deposition rates and High Volume Samplers to measure suspended particulate matter and heavy metals.