Well known for our expertise in air quality regulations and permitting, we, at Chester Engineers, continue to expand our capabilities in support of client needs. Furthermore, we apply our technology skills in a variety of scenarios to provide clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions.
Chester has performed numerous emission and control technology studies involving process, facility and fence-line air quality investigations. These efforts extend to fine particulates, air toxics, and source measurement as well as dispersion control. This is accomplished through implementing a continuous emission monitoring and recording instrumentation program of study and associated technical observations.
- Source Sampling and Testing for Particulate and Gaseous Pollutants
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- Pollution Prevention Studies and Planning
- Control Equipment Design and Engineering
- Engineering Studies (BACT, RACT, LAER)
- Title V and Other Permitting
- Air Toxics Characterization - Development of Protocols and Procedures
- Field Instrumentation and Monitoring
- Laboratory Analyses of Field Samples
- Compliance Monitoring
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring
- Ambient Air Quality and Meteorological Monitoring
- Regulatory and Policy Analyses
- Risk Analysis