AirPave - Grass Pave Fire Lanes
AirPave is a flexible porous paving and drainage system for grass pave fire lanes, reinforced turf paving, temporary parking and swales. With over 400+ installations across the country AirPave for grass pave has a strength of 233 psi unfilled, 6747 psi sand filled and is made of 100% recycled content which can contribute to LEED™ points.
From fire lanes, overflow, and event parking, to temporary and stadium parking, the AirDrain grass pave system delivers. The incredibly strong AirDrain geogrid prevents rutting from traffic, protects turf roots, and promotes beautiful grass. AirDrain also enhances the environment by naturally filtering auto and air pollutants while reducing hot surface temperatures. By routing rainwater directly into the earth as nature intended, the need for costly stormwater structures can be drastically reduced or completely eliminated.
Create beauty and comfort with the unbeatable price and performance of an AirDrain grass pave system.
Benefits of an AirField grass paving system include:
- A 40% or more material cost savings over nearest competitor and over 1,000% more PSI
- Up to 45% cost savings on shipping, compared with rolled grass paving systems
- AirDrain has been installed in over 400 projects
- 100% recycled injection-molded copolymer polypropylene plastic units with an impact modifier added to achieve a (NO-BREAK) plastics classification and a minimum 3% carbon black added for UV protection
- Loading capability is equal to 233 psi empty capacity and 6,747 psi when filled with sand, over an appropriate base depth that provides adequate support for project design loads.
- AirDrain is shipped palletized at 7 sq. ft. per part 114 parts per pallet and approximately 795 sq. ft. per pallet. Unit weight = 3.10 lbs, volume = 8% solid
- Patented Expansion and Contraction joints