From Recycling Areas
To achieve the required type of end-product different standard recycling plants are available. These standard plants are also the starting point when plants are tailored to suit specific customer requirements. The system offered by Eldan Recycling for processing of aluminium waste is modular and designed to process many different types of input material. Using the modular approach, a large number of combinations can be supplied to produce shreds, chips, granulate etc.
Typical input material will be: soft and hard aluminium material, clean as well as contaminated material, sheets, blanks, profiles, litho, castings, turnings, foils, UBC’s, ”old rolled aluminium” and many others.
The output material will be 'a clean-cut al-material'. The size of the output depends on the size of the plant - i.e. which machines it includes.
Plant only including Super Chopper.
The main fraction size is smaller than 100 mm. 10 % of the output material is oversize (i.e. larger than 100 mm and smaller than 300 mm).
The standard setup in an Eldan aluminium recycling plant includes a Super Chopper (1), a Tumble Back Feeder (2), a Multi Purpose Rasper (3), an Eddy Current Separator (4), a Heavy Granulator (7), a Fine Granulator (9) and a Separation Table (10).
Average capacities for the standard plants are;
- Standard Aluminium Plant A: from 3.000 kg/hr* up to 12.000 kg/hr*
- Standard Aluminium Plant C: from 3.000 kg/hr* up to 5.000 kg/hr*
- Standard Aluminium Plant E: from 3.000 kg/hr* up to 5.000 kg/hr*
Eldan Recycling can however offer you different standard plants with various capacities in order to suite your specific processing requirements.
To achieve the required type of end-product, different standard aluminium recycling plants are available. These standard plants are also the starting point when plants are tailored to suit specific customer requirements. Available optional modules for specific requirements within aluminium recycling are;
Further size reduction.
The Shredder is a powerful, high-speed Ring Shredder for size reduction of aluminum. The Shedder has a capacity up to 7.000 kg/hr.
ACSR Shear M16-2 is used for cutting of ACSR cables. It is simple to load, operate and maintain. The feeding speed is up to 60 meters/minute and chopping speed up to 400 cuts/minute. The maximum cable diameter used which can be cut is 50 mm.
- UBC (used beverage cans) Recycling Systems are designed to clean the aluminium by separating it from magnetic and stainless steel as well as organic material.
- By downsizing the material and thereby increasing the density of the material transporting costs will be reduced.
- As an alternative to virgin aluminium production, the recycling of aluminium is a profitable business.
- Plants can be tailored to meet specific customer requirements.