Ambient Monitoring Services
Meteorological Solutions Inc. (MSI) provides comprehensive ambient air quality monitoring services encompassing the design and implementation of monitoring stations from simple to highly complex, and complete all the way through routine operations, data validation and official reporting. MSI’s goal is to offer solutions that are technically excellent, cost-effective, and designed to meet your specific monitoring requirements. We provide customized software packages for data monitoring, retrieval, and presentation. Only instrumentation which has proven to be of the highest quality and reliability are recommended and installed by MSI professionals.
Meteorological Solutions Inc.’s QA/QC programs are designed to ensure that your monitoring data meet EPA and state requirements for completeness, representativeness, precision and accuracy. Our experienced auditors conduct meteorological and air quality performance and system audits using EPA guideline methods and NIST-traceable reference standards. We offer customized software for automated data evaluation and validation to identify monitoring problems quickly and reduce data loss.
Modeling the effect of pollutant emissions in a specific area is often the ultimate resultant product of MSI’s ambient monitoring performance. Meteorological Solutions Inc.’s modeling staff has been assisting clients in applying dispersion models in the western United States and abroad for over 20 years. All MSI modelers are meteorologists and have the technical knowledge to perform modeling analyses for continuous, non-continuous, and accidental releases.
Our services include:
- Complete Siting Services
- Agency Negotiations
- Monitoring and Quality Assurance Plan Development
- Equipment Installation and Calibration
- Secure 24/7 Data Hosting
- Automated zero/span and precision checks
- Complete Data Management and Validation
- Official Data Reporting in State and EPA Formats
- Iterative Modeling Site Assessment
- Air Toxics Sampling of Mobile, Industrial and Biogenic Sources
- Remote Communication and Interrogation of Monitoring Stations
- Continuous Monitoring of Criteria Pollutants (NO2, Ozone, SO2, CO, and Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5))
- Meteorological and Air Quality System and Performance Audits
- EPA-Approved Methods
- NIST-Traceable Reference Standards
- Automated Data Evaluation and Validation